Hey! Just to warn you, this is one of those blogs that reblogs a whole bunch of other blogs and never produces anything remotely original. Also, ranting in the tags happens quite extensively if I need to vent. The majority of things always in circulation are:
Landscape stuff, Girls Aloud, Climbing, Food and whatever funny things tumblr comes up with.
Look! I even made a special tags post so you can browse around the magnitude of crazy that goes on around here :)
Lois Lane’s Rules of Reporting:
↳ “Do you remember when I told you about my three rules? I’ve broken every one of them” (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman)
IM SHARING THIS FUCKING TWICE IN A ROW BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW PERFECT THIS IS.
You would think that teenagers would be the rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
If you like this list of life hacks, follow ListOfLifeHacks for more like it!
I couldn’t have clicked the motherfucking follow button faster after I saw the pinata cookies with mini m&m’s inside holy shit let me tell you
What is a flotation tank?
500 kg of Epsom salts are added to 1000 litres of water, creating a 30 cm deep solution, which is heated to 35.5 degrees C (skin temperature).
The temperature of the water means that once you are settled in the tank, it is virtually impossible to distinguish between parts of the body that are in contact with the water, and those that aren’t, in effect “fooling” the brain into believing that the person is floating in mid-air.
Retta’s favorite word. [x]
Page 1 of 4040